Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's that time of year again!

Well life just keeps coming!  There needs to be more time in a day!

So becoming a senior isn't what I had originally expected.  I was told that my senior year in high school would be easy-going, breezy, and carefree. Little work.  Friends and fun.  Emphasis on the fun part. Well add on two A.P. classes, college apps, and Nutcracker rehearsals....well things just got a little out of hand....and a lot less fun.  Maybe it will turn out fun in the end, but I can't really say that this is my experience just yet. :)

But now it's December, and life has gotten less stressful than when I first started in September.  I submitted my first college app before the Thanksgiving break (fingers crossed!!!!), Nutcracker is this weekend (weekends will be free! YAY!), and Christmas will be here before we know it!  Things are coming along, veeerrry slowly but surely, and I am sure everything will turn out alright.

Since it is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and we are all getting ready to "deck the halls" with our Christmas spirit, I thought it would be fitting to do a Christmas-y blog post!  After all it is "the most wonderful time of the year!" I am hoping to cross a few things off of a Christmas Bucket List that my friend and I made, so there might be a few more posts before this month is over :)
(I had to include the Christmas lyrics!! I have been waiting for Christmas music since July!)





I promise I wont fall off the face of the earth again, and I will try to post more often from now on.  I feel like I say that a lot.... hmmm....sorry! Christmas is coming, winter is on it's way, and I am most certainly "dreaming of a white Christmas!"

Seasons Greetings~
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment