Thursday, October 22, 2015

Long Drives in the Autumn

My school is about seven hours away from my home on Long Island.  Now some people aren't a fan of long road trips, but I have loved them since I was young.  My family moved a lot when I was young so we got to experience day long car trips across country and now I love driving and going lots of places!  In fact today I was accepted to a study abroad program for six months! Which is kind of exciting :P I'm not sure if it's going to work out but I guess whatever is meant to be will work itself out, right? Fingers crossed :)
Anyways, my school is upstate in New York and the east coast has a pretty rocking fall.  Its my second favorite season after spring.  So these are a few pictures I took from my seven hour trip back to school after my fall break. And of course I was that crazy girl pulling to the side of the thruway to take pictures of the trees... despite that it was a pretty awesome drive.





October is almost over!  November is nearly upon us! I'm going to my state park this weekend so hopefully there will be some pictures up from that soon!

BYE :)
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment